The Argonne Guest House is now open.
For questions or more information, please contact the hotel’s reservation team: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must notify your user facility or host of your visit in advance to arrange site access.
Please Note: A reservation at the Guest House does not guarantee site access.
Along with its convenient location, the Guest House offers many amenities to provide visitors with an enjoyable and welcoming experience during their stay:
- Free parking
- Shuttle Service from the North Gate Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (please inquire within hotel for more information)
- Visitors staying at Argonne’s Guest House can catch a ride upon arrival to the Lab from the Northgate entrance to the Argonne Guest House or at departure from the hotel to the Northgate entrance on the ‘Sodexo shuttle,’ a pick-up/drop-off service which runs Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that the shuttle is for transportation on arrival and departure day at the Lab only and is not intended to be used for transportation around the Lab. Contact the Guest House at (630) 739-6000 or stop by the front desk for more information on reservations.
Additional features for guests:
- Continental Breakfast (included in room rate)
- In-room coffee
- Non-smoking rooms
- New mattresses and bedding
- Guest House Restaurant – Currently Closed
- Expanded Giftshop that includes fresh food items and the latest ANL logo wear
- Dinner-to-go Program: Currently Closed
- New lamps and wall sconces in guest rooms
- Upgraded reservation system with real-time confirmations
- Facilities for persons with disabilities
- VIP Welcome Package available for large group reservations or visiting VIPs
- On-site exercise facility
- Recently upgraded Wi-Fi and high-speed computer network connections in all rooms (multiple connections in suites and dormitories)
- Cable TV channels, including APS status and Argonne seminars
- Direct free telephone connections to all Argonne telephones
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple billing methods, including direct charging to your Argonne cost code with appropriate approvals