The Argonne Guest House will be closed beginning Monday, August 28, 2017 and will re-open Saturday, September 2, 2017. We will not be taking reservations during this time. We will be closed due to building maintenance.
Argonne National Laboratory is a controlled-access facility.
You must notify your user facility or host of your visit in advance to arrange site access. Please Note: A reservation at the Guest House does not guarantee site access.
Along with its convenient location, the Guest House offers many amenities to provide visitors with an enjoyable and welcoming experience during their stay:
- Free parking
- Shuttle Service from the North Gate Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (please inquire within hotel for more information)
- Continental Breakfast (included in room rate)
- In-room coffee/tea
- Non-smoking rooms
- New mattresses and bedding
- Guest House Restaurant – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner served Monday through Friday. Breakfast served Saturday and Sunday.
- Expanded Sundry shop that includes fresh food items and the latest ANL logo wear
- Dinner-to-go Program: In room ordering and pick-up at the restaurant
- New lamps and wall sconces in guest rooms
- Upgraded reservation system with real-time confirmations
- Facilities for persons with disabilities
- VIP Welcome Package available for large group reservations or visiting VIPs
- On-site exercise facility
- Recently upgraded Wi-Fi and high-speed computer network connections in all rooms (multiple connections in suites and dormitories)
- Cable TV channels, including APS status and Argonne seminars
- Direct free telephone connections to all Argonne telephones
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple billing methods, including direct charging to your Argonne cost code